Dr Sunil Apsingi-
Best orthopedic Surgeon in Hyderabad
- • Dynamic nature of alignment and variations in normal knees. K Deep, KK Eachempati. Accepted for publication BJJ, 2014.
• Review: femoral tunnel placement for PCL reconstruction in relation to the PCL fibre bundle attachments. . Apsingi S, Bull AM, Deehan DJ,Amis AA. Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2009 Mar 14. [Epubahead of print]
• Sudden loss of visual acuity following intra-articular steroid injection into the knee joint: a case report. Balakrishnan S, Apsingi S, Manjure SB. Cases J. 2008 Dec 30;1(1):428.
• Control of laxity in knees with combined posterior cruciate ligament and posterolateral corner deficiency: comparison of single-bundle versus double-bundle posterior cruciate ligament reconstruction combined with modified Larson posterolateral corner reconstruction. Apsingi S, Nguyen T, Bull AM, Unwin A, Deehan DJ, Amis AA. Am J Sports Med 2008 36: 487-494.
• The role of PCL reconstruction in knees with combined PCL and posterolateral corner deficiency. Apsingi S, Nguyen T, Bull AM, Unwin A, Deehan DJ, Amis AA. Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2008 Feb;16(2):104-11.
• Effect of timing of tourniquet release and early postoperative complications in knee arthroplasty: A meta-analysis of the randomized control trials. Boddu SKR; Apsingi S, Poovali S, Jetti A. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2007 Apr;89(4):699-705.
• Late Streptococcus bovis Infection of Knee Arthroplasty and its Association with Carcinoma of the Colon- a case report. Apsingi S,Kulkarni A, Gould KF, McCaskie AW. Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2007 Jun;15(6):761-2.
• Quality of Reporting of Diagnostic Accuracy Studies Published in Orthopaedic Journals. Boddu SKR; Poovali S, Apsingi S. Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2006 Jun; 447:237-46.
• Cervical spine injuries in mountain biking. Apsingi S, Dussa CU, Soni BM; American journal of sports medicine 2006 Mar; 34(3): 487-9.
• Glove perforation and contamination in primary total hip arthroplasty. (Letter to the editor) Boddu SRKR, Apsingi S. J Bone Joint Surg (Br) 2005 Nov; 87(11): 1584-5.
• Can peripheral nerve blocks contribute to heel ulcers in total knee replacements? Apsingi S, CU Dussa; Acta Orthopaedica Belgica, 2004, 70/6.
• The effect of humeral component anteversion on shulder stability with glenoid component retroversion. Letter to the editor; Boddu SRKR, Apsingi S. (Letter to the editor) J Bone Joint Surg (Am) 2005 Nov; 87(11): 2589.
• Diagnostic Value of nerve root injections in patients with atypical back pain and MRI evidence of nerve root compression. Apsingi S, PL Sanderson; J Bone Joint Surg Br Orthopaedic Proceedings, 2005 87-B: 212.
• Epidemiological analysis of 202 cases spinal injury in a tertiary referral centre. J Bone Joint Surg Br Orthopaedic Proceedings, Apsingi S, Dussa CU, Soni BM. 2006, 88-B: 144.
• Assessment of cell viability in rabbit meniscal cartilage preserved in formaldehyde solution. Apsingi S, MS Dhillon, M Khuller, ON Nagi. J Bone Joint Surg Br Orthopaedic Proceedings, 2006, 88-B: 113.
• Kinematics of posterior cruciate ligament (pcl) and posterolateral corner (plc) deficient human cadaver knee reconstructed with single or double bundle posterior cruciate ligament. Apsingi S, Nguyen T,Bull AM, Unwin A, Deehan DJ, Amis AA. Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery – British Volume, Vol 90-B, Issue Supp II, 322.
• Enhancing training opportunities under new deal, a trainee’sprespective. Singh HP, Parameswaran R, Apsingi S, Kaur J; accepted BMJ career focus 2005; 331: 211-212.
Graft tunnel positioning during PCL reconstruction. Amis AA,Edwards A, Apsingi S. The Knee Joint: Surgical Techniques and Strategies. Editors: Bonnin M, Amendola A, MacDonald S, Bellemans J, Menetrey J. Springer-Verlag, Paris, 2008.
Implant options in hip arthroplasty. R Malhotra, KK Eachampati, S Apsingi. Editor R Malhotra Master techniques in Orthopaedics- Hip Arthroplasty. Jaypee, New Delhi, 2011.
Hip Arthroplasty in Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. R Malhotra, KK Eachampati, S Apsingi. Editor R Malhotra Master techniques in Orthopaedics- Hip Arthroplasty. Jaypee, New Delhi, 2011.
METHA: A short stem hip arthroplasty. R Malhotra, KK Eachampati,S Apsingi. Editor R Malhotra Master techniques in OrthopaedicsHip Arthroplasty. Jaypee, New Delhi, 2011.
Mastering Orthopedic Techniques: Knee Reconstruction, Published by Jaypee brothers, 2016. Editors- Rajesh Malhotra, Sunil Apsingi,Krishna Kiran Eachempati, Deepak Gautam.
“Biomechanical analysis of kinematics of human cadaver knees in a PCL and postero-lateral corner deficiency with single or double bundle PCL reconstruction, with and without postero-lateral corner reconstruction.” This work was done at the Imperial College, London under the supervision of Prof A Amis in London and Mr DJ Deehan at the Freeman Hospital, Newcastle. This project involved kinematical analysis of single and double PCL reconstruction in cadaver knees with PCL and postero-lateral corner deficiency.
“Assessment of cell viability in rabbit meniscal cartilage preserved in formaldehyde solution”. Submitted as a thesis to the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, India, 1999-2000.